Sunday, September 07, 2008

So Many Updates

First off, I settled things with that punk Border Collie next door.  He thought I was pretending to be Cash, but I assured him I was the real thing.  He gets a lot of dogs coming around saying that they are Cash in order to get half his dog treats as a tribute.  I can't blame him for being cautious, if I wasn't me, I'd want to be me.  Does that sentence make sense?  
Regardless, I made a lot of money today.  I had my friend Herm Edwards get the Chiefs to take out Tom Brady, and they didn't disappoint.


Sorry, Murk, Malach, Col. Col., Mooooog, and other Pats fans, I know you wanted to win the Super Bowl this year (especially after last year)


but you have no idea how much money I made betting on Brady getting hurt in this game.  My Revolution is never going to have to worry about bouncing a check again.
In other news, I found a groundhog in the neighborhood.  Needless to say, I wasn't happy about this.  He's probably having tea parties all over the place.  Drink up, friend, you will soon learn what Cash does to groundhogs!
And finally, I've been keeping tabs on this cat in the neighborhood.  I caught it trying to steal my daddy's truck.  
You better take care of that pesky to-do list, kitty, your time is coming!

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

6 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

Herm Edwards? Worst coach in Football

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Wow, that cat just crapped out a truck.

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Leave the truck out of this, Mike!

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Malach:
I kind of think Scott Linehan is the worst coach in football. 38-3? Really? Against the Eagles? With S. Jackson and Torry Holt on your team? Really?

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Wow. Bold kitty!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

The cat may just be a groundhog in disguise. They're everywhere.

Glad to hear you made some money on the Brady thing. We're going to rake in lots of cash when the Pats win the Sooperblow this year because we're getting waaaay better odds now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home