Friday, May 09, 2008

GET ME...I MEAN ANGRY GINGER GIFTS

I have plenty of money for my revolution. I have more money from fundraising than Obama, but the money is all tied up with guns & bombs & other things that can't be mentioned. So a baby registry was created by HERE TODAY GONE TOMORROW for AngryGinger.



I typically do not have anything to do with Cat Ladies, but she offered a very sweet idea for AngryGinger, my Hu-Man mole. So I will let her gift registry go on, but I'm watching her & her cats for any funny stuff. If there's any catnip in the gifts, I will find her.


LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

4 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Keep a very watchful eye on that HT/GT lady. I think she might be up to something.

Why doesn't someone start gift registry for you?

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

I will send a KMP softball onesie

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

I sent in another donation to the Revolution last week. I expect to be treated well when the revolution comes.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

My cats want to contribute...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home