Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Disturbing Omes

Mr. Laptop (aka The Man Who Comes With Grandma) has decided that he wants to get a new job. This means that Grandma may end up moving from her home. Everyone in the family thinks that this is a great idea and that moving will be exciting. I think this is terrible.
I will lose the one home that has a doggie-door, my base of operations in the suburbs, and my own private ocean (they have a little pool that I like to climb into when no one is looking). Not only that, but they live near a golf course that I poop on during my morning walks when I stay there. I try to poop in the holes to give the golfers an extra surprise! Stupid golfers. That dumb game will be one of the first things to go when my revolution comes.
I really think that this plan of theirs is terrible and that it fails to take account of what I want to do, which should be the most important thing in the world to them. I'm not sure exactly how I can stop them from trying to move, but I will try, believe me, I will try.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

8 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

I don't know how you manage this constant frustration and thwarting of your plans, Cash.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

They could always put you to sleep

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

They could always put you to sleep

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Seems like your revolution is rapidly falling apart.

Perhaps you can find a new base of operations at the city pound.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Roll ovr. Play dead.

Okay. Ill tell ya when to quit.

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Where did all the anti-Cash sentiment come from?

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Sara Sue said...

Damn, hatin' on Cash is only going to get heads poled!

"My laptop" HEHEHEHEHE!!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Heck! We aint against Cash.

We jus like seein her wif her hackles upski.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home