Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Rule

One of my favorite pastimes is playing fetch. I prefer to play fetch with a soccer ball as opposed to a tennis ball or, Great Dog Above forbid, a stick. I've been forcing my Hu-Man roommates to play fetch with me a lot lately. I enjoy it for two reasons; one is that it is great exercise, and second is that it allows me to force a Hu-Man to do my bidding. Because of the power that fetch brings me, I've decided to require, once my revolution succeeds, that all Hu-Mans play fetch with a dog for ten to twenty minutes a day.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

6 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Mike said...

But if my dog is only pint sized, then I should only have to play fetch for 2 or 3 minutes a day.

It doesn't matter anyway. Carmen doesn't "do" fetch.

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

I bet you're the kind of dog who fetches twice, gets the ball and sits down in the grass, and then runs up to the door to get a Hu-Man to keep playing fetch.

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

I got a hand grenade here . .

and a question, do you eat your own feces before or after fetch?

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

Can you fetch me a beer?

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

That sounds too easy. What's the catch?

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

And while yer fetchin yer own tail, go felch yerself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home