Sunday, August 03, 2008

Moving

We are moving again. This means that Mommy is going through my toy box to see if she can throw anything away. The answer to that is "NO", none of my toys can be thrown away. While searching through my stuff, Mommy did manage to find the money stash I put at the bottom of my toy box and took all of it from me!
Lame. I worked hard to put those dimes and quarters away for my retirement years and she just takes them from me. That's just unacceptable, and I will not take this atrocity sitting down (not even on command). Just wait until later when I take her face away for stealing from me.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Mike said...

The leader of a so-called "revolution" plays with toys?

What the fuck kind of revolutionary are you?

Che' Guatoybox!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

Wait until Angry Ginger arrives, then the two of you can tag-team her all day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home