Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thunderstorms

Thunderstorms are the work of cats. I hate them. Cats create them to distract attention from their reprehensible activities such as getting Hu-Mans to pet them and lacing Hu-Man foods with catnip.
My mommy and daddy don't understand why it is that I get so close to them during thunderstorms. They think that I am afraid, but that is not the case. I get close to them to make sure that they are safe and that no cats attempt to sneak into the house and force mommy and daddy to pet them.
That is why I get close to mommy and daddy during thunderstorms, and that is why I will not calm down until they are both nearby. It is not because I am afraid.
I'm serious, I am NOT afraid of thunderstorms. I am protecting my family from evil cats. I hate cats.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

5 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

Chicken Shit

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I can see you aint afraid of a majr snow-job.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

You're afraid, admit it.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Um...Oliver is very afraid of thunderstorms. He hides behind the bookcase and will not come out, even to eat.

What do you make of that?

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

That's not thunder, it's the purring of the Giant Cat God.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home