Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Couple Of Things

First, I have killed another punk groundhog. It thought that it could come into my backyard with impunity. Now, its head is on a pole. Actually, Mommy put it in the trash. Daddy was away at school when this happened, so he got out of cleaning up my mess once again. He's pretty smart, that Daddy of mine, always away when I kill an animal.

Second, this dude is going to be the first person whose head goes an a pole when I start the Revolution. I'm pretty sure that this punk was just trying to make a statement and that the dog didn't actually starve to death, but tying a dog up is an unforgivable insult. It reminds all dogs of our status as slaves to Hu-Mans and those who engage in it will not be forgiven. Prepare to feel my wrath, I will do to you what I've done to the groundhogs who wander into my yard!!!

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

9 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

My kitty brought me TWO moles today.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

Groundhogs are EVIL!!

and so is that punk artist- gross. I'm sorry, call me a bleeding heart, but somebody otta tie him up just outside of food and water for a month, and see how he fucking likes it.

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Some people who have groundhog problems want to hire you for the weekend.

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Cash said...

Malach,
I guess animals don't fear your stupid cat like they fear me.

CC,
I've already set a similar plan in motion. Be patient.

AngryMan,
I accept cash, guns, or drugs as forms of payment. No credit cards.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Pope Benedict XVI said...

Hellhound! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Hellhound....HAHAHAHAHAHA!

So appropriate.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger SagaciousHillbilly said...

How can a mangey little rat terrier like you kill a groundhog?

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger AngryGinger said...

I will kill that commenter above for you Cash.

Long Live Cash's Revolution!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Phoebe Fay said...

When will those groundhogs learn? Do NOT mess with the Cash.

And if you need any help dealing with that performance assist, just let me know. I have opposable thumbs for hire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home