Sunday, October 19, 2008

Totally Lame Like a Cat

So these couple of weeks have been has a lame as the cat that likes to come up to my front porch. DIE CAT! I haven't been able to concentrate on the Revolution. There's too much going on. Hu-Man Parents are going back & forth to see my Hu-Man Brother. Grandma & Brown Dog were in which made me happy. Grandma takes care of me & I can order Brown Dog around. She's big & dumb. Although she can open doors. It's very strange. She pretty much pushes the door handle with her head. Anyway I can't wait for Little Hu-Man Brother, because I'll teach him to get peanut butter. I'll also use him has my Hu-Man mole. I have Grandma in my paw already so I have the old people under my control. Grandma would rather save all animals than any worthless Hu-Man. I still have to teach her that cats are evil, but she is getting there. She doesn't like cats as much since they are bird killers. I personally don't care for birds unless they are like Hitchcock's birds attacking Hu-Mans. That's really sweet movie. I'm going to try to draw up my plans for using L'il Hu-Man Brother to infiltrate the Hu-Man baby world.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

8 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

Nice Orgy

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

How is it that the two of you fit on that bed?

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Do you and Brown Dog lick each others butts?

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Brown Dog looks a little scared of you. Lighten up!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Phoebe Fay said...

Enjoy it now, dog. That little Hu-Man brother of yours is going to Ruin. Your. Life.

Bwahahahahah!

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

Once AG starts crawling, keep an eye on your dog food...

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Sara Sue said...

Is the revolution over? Must be, everything has gone to the dogs!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Threat-level = GREEN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home