Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fantasy Football

I finally got a win last week. Turns out when I had Tom Brady taken out by the Chiefs, I forgot that he was the starting QB on my fantasy team. Don't recall who my backup was, but I quickly replaced the two QBs with Philip Rivers and Jake Delhomme. I probably should have grabbed Jay Cutler while I was at it, but I've never been that sold on the Broncos and their QBs.
Hopefully, I'll keep winning and take the trophy this season. The trophy is a cat frozen in carbonite. I really want to get it and put it out front for all the neighborhood cats to see. Heh, heh!

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

2 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

Dogs suck at Fantasy Football

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Who else is in your league?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home