Sunday, April 13, 2008

Time For A New Politics

I'm tired of hearing about how politicians believe that they can change American culture. All they talk about is taxes, guns, the war in Iraq, and why people in Pennsylvania are so bitter. Meanwhile, they ignore the most important issue facing the country -- anti-dog bigotry, anti-black dog bigotry in particular. Read this article here and just try and tell me with a straight-face that you are not outraged.
Black dogs, like myself, are some of the sweetest, most gentle, and kindest dogs you will find (except for Carmen). While it is true that we are prone to start revolutions, it is also true that we are extremely loyal and will go out of our way to defend those who treat us right.
America, if you want to avoid having your collective head put on a pole, then let go your bigotry and start adopting more of my black-haired brethren.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

4 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

I will go and adopt ten black dogs today.

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

I'll bet terrorists are scared as Hell of Big Black Dogs. Thank you, Cash, for keeping America safe!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

I was once the companion of a white and brown dog, a hunting hound cross, we named 'Dutchess', who would be totally with your campaign. She would be so TOTALLY on board...

OTOT- she go along with our cats. Could there ever be a mutual truce??? Perhaps a truce if we agreed to put ALL a non-animal-lovers Heads on Poles?

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

I have a black kitty. Will that suffice? (My building doesn't allow dogs. Fascists!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home