Wednesday, March 07, 2007

YES!!!

I'm going back to the suburbs this weekend! I can't freakin' wait! Grandma will be there with all kinds of treats! There will be indoor heating, air conditioning, and a doggie door! Mr. Laptop will be there (he's my Grandpa, I call him that because he always has a laptop with him)!
The only problem about going to the suburbs is the police. You see, as a black dog, I get targeted in the burbs. Cops always want to know why I'm there and what I'm doing. They always ask me if I live on the other side of the tracks. I try to tell them that there aren't any "tracks" in the burbs, which usually ends with me doing a night in lockup. Oh well.
I'm gonna get my revenge this time, though. All the cops are going down. How? Let's just say I've made some very dangerous friends!

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Cash said...

Whatever!
Once once you go 'burbs
you don't ever go back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home