Saturday, February 24, 2007

CATS ARE CYLONS

OH MY GOD, I HAVE THE BIGGEST NEWS!
My loser, sci-fi parents have started watching Battlestar: Galactica, the new version, not the lame old version. After they finished the first season, they went back and watched the mini-series. Don't ask me why they didn't watch the miniseries first, they are total idiots. At some point in the miniseries, I realized that there are absolutely no dogs whatsoever in the show! This tells me one thing, dogs can spot Cylons a mile away (kind of like in Terminator) and the Cylons took the dogs out one by one.
Think about it. Why else would the Cylons want to stop the humans from getting to Earth? Because they know that once they get to Earth, all the dogs will sniff out those rotten Cylons one by one and lead to the end of the rotten Cylon civilization!
But this leads to me a larger point. How is that there are no dogs? Simple, the Cylons must have relied on cats. God, I freakin' hate cats! The logic is all so simple. No dogs were seen on Caprica when the Cylons attacked. No cats, either. Sure, you may say that the dogs were in league and escaped in time. Not true! As I learned from my time in the suburbs late last year, dogs are extremely loyal and are very reluctant to turn on the Food-Givers (this is why I am going to keep my parents alive when the Revolution comes).
Cats, though, cats are not loyal at all! The cats helped the Cylons take over! The cats escaped the 12 Colonies before the Cylon attacks! The cats are behind the scenes directing the Cylons! And they almost got away with it, those sneaky buttholes!
But the Cat-Cylons have a surprise waiting for them when they get to Earth. Bring it on, Cat-Cylons, I'm waiting!

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home