Sunday, February 11, 2007

Snow at Last, Snow at Last


I freaking love snow. I make awesome canine snow angels. I dig snow caves. I freaking love it.


On another note, my inactivity has been to the revival of my revolution. We are 100,000 strong so far ranging from the east coast to the west coast of North America. No one from San Francisco, Canada, or Mexico. I don't wag my tail for left wing pinko commie fags, maple lickers, or taco eaters. Our first attack was on Oswego, NY. Snow & more Snow on you Oswego. Why Oswego? Why not? It's way to close to Canada. My revolution will not occur with bleeding hearts so close to the border. Revolution over the Hu-Mans will only occur with brute blind force just like the Bush Administration. I summoned the Goddess of Winter, Skadi, and made a deal with her, my Hu-Man mother's soul for a blizzard on Oswego. She's such a stupid Hu-Man.

We shall overcome.
We shall overcome.
Snow at Last Snow at Last!

6 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Bah, I'll believe your revolution when I see it.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Cash said...

That yellow snow cone you had, was not lemon flavored.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I can't for the life of me figure out why you don't start you revolution in Utah. Mormons are simple targets and could be easily persuaded to follow your DOGma.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Because the dog is too busy licking her butt to start a revolution.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger FreeOscar said...

Cash, I would piss on AngryMan's pants. His head should be on a pole, & I'm not talking about Joey.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Dont get me wrong, but I woont mind gettin a snow goddess down on all fours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home