Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm Back!!!


I'm back home protecting Mommy & Daddy after my month long vacation at Grandma’s.
What did I come back to? That's right poverty. I have poor Hu-Man parents. Why can't I return to Grandma's where she showers me with luxuries? Here I am with no doggy door, no golf course to poop on. There's nothing, but a 660 square foot house in the bad section of town & a sorry excuse for a yard. I'm so pissed that I don't even what to think about my plans for revolution which has been collecting dust for a month. The 'burbs are for me.

Once I get adjusted to living here again, I'll return to my plans of world domination. Right now I'm a little blue even though I'm a black dog.

3 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

STOP TH PRESSES!

Anothr poor black moves inta th Hood!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Cash said...

That right!
My next post is about racial profiling.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Roll ovr!

Play dead!

Imitate Hobbs von Wackamole!

Oh ...

... Same diff!

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home