Thursday, October 19, 2006

Grandma Loves Me, But her Decision-Making is Suspect

So, I got a package from Grandma today. It was a little small, so I figured it had directions to where all the treats that Grandma sent me were.
I was wrong, I only got a little bag of treats. I was happy to get some treats, especially since Mommy and Daddy are so cheap that instead of buying me new treats when mine ran out, they just waited a couple of days for Grandma's to show up, but I still wanted a bigger box.
I bet those rotten grandkids get bigger presents.
Regardless, I'm pretty happy with Grandma now. She's making the effort, and that's what counts.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

2 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Geez!

How big dyou want yer box t be?

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Cash said...

Just because I am a dog does not mean that I do not understand your perverted jokes, Pole.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home