Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Joys of an Uncle

Grandma & the Man that Comes with Grandma have an 18 human year old boy still at home. He goes by Stinky. When he was little he would poop in his diaper, so the older uncle, Bubba, called him that, so he’s my Uncle Stinky. We have a love hate relationship. He maintains that I’m just a dog!

Uncle Stinky: She’s just a dog. There's no way she can start a revolution. She’s busy enough licking her butt.

I pretended I did not notice his comment. I acted like I was licking my butt. As I acted, I was plotting my revenge.

I decided to sleep on the floor of Uncle Stinky’s room. He wouldn’t suspect a thing. I pretended I was asleep when he went to bed. I heard him say, “Ma treats this dog better than me.”

I wanted to bark back, “I’m her Granddog. Of course she treats me better than a stinky teenager.” I held my bark.

I waited through most of the night. At 2:00 am, vengeance is mine.

I jumped right on the bed hitting the boy in the balls.

Good Times!

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Th sleepin subtrfuge was brillyant.

But somhow I get th feelin youd rathr be pretendin t lick yer buttski.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home