Sunday, October 22, 2006

Smack Down, Air Bud, & Dune



Smack Down
So there's this little dog who lives on the corner. He's not the brightest, and for whatever reason my mom calls him Snoopy. She has this tendency to make up names for other dogs in the neighborhood instead asking the owners the dogs’ real names. A dog's name is holy. My mom doesn't like to talk to people because well I think she's retarded or something like that. Anyways "Snoopy" isn't the sharpest knife in the cupboard. He runs along his fence barking. I ignore dogs who are beneath & not worthy to be part of my Revolution. Finally I had had enough! I laid a smack down on Snoopy, that butt licking beagle mix. I barked & growled back at him. He stopped and rolled on his back submitting to me. At least he knows a dictator when he hears one. It's tough regulating your hood & taking over the world at the same time.

AIR BUD:


Air Bud: Seventh Inning was on TV yesterday. This is an abomination to all canines. Number 1 don't dress a dog up in a baseball uniform. Number 2 dogs would never be pictured with a coon. We hate coons. We chase coons up a tree & hope they hang to death. This is just wrong!




DUNE:
My Hu-Man folks were watching David Lynch's Dune not the sucktacular SCIFI verison. The Duke Atreides was carrying around a pug. That's why you were assassinated by the Harkonnens. If you had Cash breed, it never would have happened.










LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

2 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Pugs, are they even dogs?

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Cash said...

They are just eyeballs & fur.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home