Sunday, October 29, 2006

Three Items

Over the River & Through the Woods to Grandma's House I go:

I'm going to Grandma's for almost a whole month. I'm going there so I can cheer up my Aunt Skadi. She's depressed ever since Aunt Sugar died. Grandma's house is totally awesome. They have a doggie door, a pond, & Grandma is home all day to feed/walk me whenever I want. Sweet!

Snoopy:
The little dog on the corner is totally frighten of me. He hides in his house, and he pokes his head out the doggie door until I've walked passed. He is not Revolution material.

Don't mess with a Blue Tick:
Smokey, the University Tennessee's mascot, is one of my soldiers. Watch your step college football players! You're on notice!








LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!




3 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Yeah?

Spposin Grammas fallen an she cant get up? How much walkin ya think yer gonna get t do then?

Bettr start prayin now, Cashski -- to Saint Bernard.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger rabab saad said...

شكة عزل اسطح بابها
شركة عزل اسطح بخميس مشيط
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بخميس مشيط
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بابها

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger rabab saad said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home