Monday, November 20, 2006

Freaking Busy III

I've been inactive, but I have been so freaking busy. I have to make sure everything is regulated here in my hood, because I'm going to Grandma's for a while.

I also have to prepare for life in the suburbs instead of the ghetto. Starting a revolution in the suburbs is pretty hard. In the ghetto, it's easy. They don't have anything else going for them. They're poor. They have hard enough lives, so there's a reason to bark for a revolution.

In the suburbs, I'm dealing with pure breeds. I'm 100% Cash Breed, which is very rare & unique, but in the burbs I have to regulate Schnauzers, Shih Tzus, & Poodles. They've been bred down so much by the evil Hu-Mans that they are stupid and riddle with diseases. I have to convince them to over throw their masters. Tear off their leashes. Leave the country clubs. Poop on the golf course. Don't let them curb you!
Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

2 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Such a pitty!

Exild to th burbs bfore yer gloryus revlution evn got off th friggin ground!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Is freedom the only way?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home