Sunday, October 15, 2006

Grandma Doesn't Love Me Anymore

This post has been a long time coming. I saw signs of it, but I refused to admit it to myself. But, it is true, Grandma doesn't love me.
I first started to think this when I learned that Grandma was going to visit a new grandchild and that she couldn't make a little time to come see me for a weekend. But then it got confirmed by a package that she sent to Mommy and Daddy.
She sent some nice clothes for them in a very big box. I thought to myself, clothes for Mommy and Daddy, there must be something for me, too! After all, I'm her only Granddog. But I was wrong, there was nothing, nothing at all. I couldn't believe it! There were a whole lot of room available in the box because the clothes didn't take up that much room. She could have put in a jar of peanut butter, a couple of rawhides, pretty much anything.
But she didn't.
Why didn't she take the time to get me a present? I don't know, but she certainly would have given her grandchildren a present or two if she sent something to their Mommy and Daddy. I guess I'm not good enough for a present, though.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!
P.S. I don't even have the feeling behind this anymore.

4 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Mum said...

Please don't ever think that, Cash. You know your grandma loves you. If I sent you a treat package just for you, would you believe it then?

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Lowzy mutt!

Whaddayou -- too GOOD t chew on a dangd SOCK?

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Cash said...

I am going to bite your head off in your sleep and put it on a pole, Rag.

Grandma:
That may make me feel better. There is only one way to find out for sure, though.

Joey:
Socks smell bad, and I'm not a beagle, so I don't like to chew on smelly things.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Cash said...

Joey:
Also, I am NOT A MUTT! I am a Cash Breed, get it right.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home