Saturday, October 07, 2006

New Plan

I know that I've been away for a while, but I've got a good reason. I've decided to move to England and I've been pretty busy working out the details. I need to find away to get around the quarantine requirements, I hate quarantine!
I'm sure that you want to know why I would move to England from my current super-secret location that I can't tell you about without having to kill you. The answer is simple, I watched V for Vendetta. That movie inspired me to kick my revolution into high gear. Seeing Parliament get blown up brought tears to my eyes, but it also made me think. You see, a lot of countries are pretty tough to take over. Some are a lot easier to take over, take Thailand. Not that I would want to take over Thailand, I'd be too busy avoiding being eaten to really make any changes there.
So, I decided to go somewhere easy, and England is it. I mean, if some guy can hide a bunch of dynamite in a subway train that just about anyone could come across at any time without the British government finding out about it, then England ought to be pretty easy to take down.
So, the revolution will start in England, and you may call me C, C for Chaos (0r Cash)!
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

2 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Hump th Queens leg fer me.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Cash said...

I will not hump her leg! I am so freakin' sick of that stereotype! I will personally execute any dog who humps a leg! But I will lick feet, I have no problem with that whatsoever.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home