Friday, January 11, 2008

Add Another To The List

Of animals I have killed.

Today I was quietly napping behind the couch when I got startled by a little gray dart coming straight towards me. Not knowing what it was, I took the most logical course of action and dropped my jaws down on it. It tried to escape, but I killed it instantly. Daddy pulled me away and wouldn't let me eat it, but the point is that it learned that it shouldn't wake me up while I nap. I assume that all other gray darts have learned the same thing.
After Daddy pulled me away, I quickly lost interest and went back to my nap, leaving Daddy the boring job of throwing the little dart out into the trash and cleaning up the pool of blood it left behind on the floor. When Daddy was done with that, I was rewarded for ridding the house of such an evil beast with a Mr. Pugsley dipped in peanut butter and a rawhide.
Moral of the story? DON'T WAKE ME UP WHILE I NAP!!!

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

7 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger FreeOscar said...

Little grey Dart? WTF? Are seeing things?

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Tequila Mockingbird said...

how much blood can a mouse even have?

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

Your the Mike Vick of mouse fighting

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

I heard that the thing was like 8 feet tall and 300 pounds.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

Daddy threw it out??? Doesn't he know that there are poor, starving dogs in China who'd kill for a mouthful of mouse?

So you tell him- next time he should wrap it in a box and ship it to China.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Sara Sue said...

CASH IS MY HERO!! Oh how I hate rodents ... (SHIVER)

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger The Real Mother Hen said...

Curious - do you snore when you nap?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home