Sunday, December 30, 2007

John Edwards Sold Me Out!!!

With all the recent bitterness in the political campaigns, candidates are starting to look for wedge issues, and I'm the new wedge. John Edwards, in his never-ending desperate attempt to be President, is now arguing that President Bush hasn't done enough to keep the world safe from its most pressing danger, Radical Fundamental Canine Terrorism. I'm used to the heat, but this is particularly distressing. You see, Edwards and I worked out a deal whereby Canines would take out Hillary and Obama supporters in Iowa if he would distribute $10 million to the Revolution. Everything was going fine until last week when Edwards brought the issue up. While it wouldn't normally be a big deal, I have some deep cover operatives who have been programmed to take out their Mastahs for quite some time now and nothing is likely to stop them. So, um, I'm probably going to need to disappear for a little while. You guys haven't seen me.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

6 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

PSI (Polanski Show Investigations) has its eyes on you at all times.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

John Edwards cares about you. Now just be calm and get into the doggy carrier.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

Your just jealous of his hair and sweet smile

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Mike said...

He's working on a deal with the Chinese to turn washed up revolutionaries into poison pet food for the rest of the world.

Watch your back.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Sara Sue said...

I've seen you Cash ... I've seen your tits!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger The Real Mother Hen said...

Huh? Doggy politics?
I'm stupid, so I better google what it means now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home