Sunday, December 09, 2007

My Plans Take Shape

A lot of you may not think that I am actually capable of plotting a revolution or taking action. You are fools. While my pathetic parents were away in Baltimore for their little trip (they didn't have any fun, though, because I wasn't there), I gained a valuable ally in the Revolution, my Uncle Jim. Uncle Jim is awesome. He was in the military for a while and served in Iraq and Somalia (he hated both places). He has important Revolution skills and put me through intensive training. Here's a picture of me during training, I'm on guard.







Where's the picture, you ask? It's too super-secret for you to see, sorry. OK, OK, I know that you really want to see it, so here you go.








LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

6 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Okay, so you have a gun. Big deal. You can't pull the trigger because you lack a very important opposable thumb required for grasping the weapon and holding it.

You need to take your revolution back to the drawing board.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger FreeOscar said...

That is the ugliest carpet I've ever seen.

Where the hell is that?

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Cash, will you still put my head on a pole if I tell you I want to get on my hands and knees and give you a big kiss on your cute belly? Followed by some peanut butter?

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Buzzardbilly said...

One of my cats has fourteen claws of fury just on the front paws. She dreams of death and wakes to "kill, kill, kill!" She wants to know if she can bring her attitude, claws, and mad mousing skillzz to the revolution?

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Cash said...

Mike,
Let's have a test to see if I can't pull the test. You can be my helper.

The Headless,
I did you cat.

C.Rag,
Don't mess with my Uncle's carpet.

Here,
You will be saved.

Buzzardbilly,
No CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

I keep readng stories about hunter's dogs shooting hunters with their own guns.

Is that all part of your plan?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home