Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Canine Clarification:

Mamoo: He is my puppet just like President Bush. Look at those squinty Hu-Man eyes. I will use these two to take the Hu-Man Race down. That’s what you get for allowing Michael Vick to live.

Michael Vick
HAHA!
Grrrrrrrrrr!
HAHA!

The Blogger Conspiracy

Me: I’m really a dog. You see I was born near a Nuclear Weapons Factory. The Nuclear waste seeped into my mother’s womb given me super powers. I can type & do many things like drive a car. I can take over the world for the Canines.


C.Rag a.k.a. Xenu: She’s a slut Hu-Man who needs to be killed before she breeds. If C.Rag was a dog she would be that slut dog who had so many litters her tits would drag on the ground.


AngryMan: He’s a wuss who will add to the downfall of you Hu-Mans because he’s a blood sucking lawyer.


Joey: He’s a Pole which is the worst kind of Hu-Man bred. I can sometimes use Mind Control Powers over him, because Poles are the easiest to control.


Mike: He’s a drunk who has a rat as a dog. He’s not threat to me because he’s friends with Mamoo.


Murk: He’s nuts & “says” he supports my cause. I believe he is a liar.


Aunt Ginny a.k.a The Pope: Murk must of killed her so she was reincarnated as the Pope.


Skye: She may live if I can lure her away from the dark side. I will have to keep a close eye on her since she was born an pussy.


Malach the Headless: It is gender confused. I will put its head on a female & male poles.


Sara Sue: She posts pictures of “my” tits. They were Joey’s. Poles are hairy.



That is all. I have cleared up everything for Hu-Man before I eat (not in the good way Sara Sue) you.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

13 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Well Cash this clears up nothing. As a matter of fact, now I am even more confused.

I think you and the Pope are the same person and you two have killed Joey Polanski and put his head on a pole.

I'm calling the authorities.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Tequila Mockingbird said...

hmmm i agree with mike... there are similarities between you and the pope, however, it might just be the rampant child molestation. explains why you smell like cotton candy and chloroform...

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Sara Sue said...

I don't suppose you could get Joey to eat me before you pole our heads, huh?

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Phoebe Fay said...

I believe everything you say, and I support your revolution, Cash. In fact, I'll even bring you troops for your crusade.

But there is one thing that confuses me. Which one is Paris Hilton?

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

Wow, who knew Cash was a comedian. As for the Pope, he is not Murk, that I know, I suspect he is the Pollack

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Pope Benedict XVI said...

Evil Hell Hound . . I will be back, yes, yes

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

I'm with Mike- I just finish reading these posts more confused than I was when I started. As far as I can tell at this point Mammoo the killer whale at SeaWorld, who is also the President of Iran, ate Joey (not in a good way) who was also the Pope and C.Rag.

None of that makes any sense, since-

a: Joey lives in Nebraska and his chances of getting eaten by a killer whale are statistically fairly low, and-

b: the Pope doesn't have red hair.

With cats it's simple- you feed them, they sleep. You don't feed them, they claw you, you feed them, they sleep.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Tequila Mockingbird said...

colonel- as a former resident of fla, and bombarded with Sea World ads constantly, i must correct you. it's shamu. i never got into those stupid whales. i do like when dolphins start humping and attempt to rape whomever is swimming with them. THAT's quality entertanment.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

Ok, I'm corrected. Shamu is the President of Iran. I still don't think he ate Joey (in either a good (or a bad way).

We went to Sea World when I was a kid, but I don't remember seeing the sexually predatory dolphins. Damn!

It must be a helluva job to get dolphin condoms.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

What were we originally talking about?

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Shamu is not the President of Iran. Shamu has a daytime talk show called "Oprah." Cash is a CIA operative posing as Joey Polanski (that whole head on a Pole thing is a dead give-away). The Pope just fondles altar boys.

It's all pretty simple, you just need to focus. Staring at the sun has done wonders for my ability to concentrate.

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Cash said...

All you don't deserve replies.

I'm a dog.
C.Rag is her own slut who wants dolphins to hump her.
AngryMan is just a loser. Nothing needs to be said.
Joey is himself a Pole & easy to control. He doesn't live in Nebraska. It's fake IP address. I'm able to use Joey's feeble pole mind for my own purposes.
Mammo is not a whale. He's just a squinty eyed arab version of Bush.
The Pope is really Aunt Ginny.

Oh yes Malach I'm very funny. Dogs can be funny. You on the other hand are not funny...just funny looking.

You all bore me. I need a nap.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

I need a nap?

I need a NAP?????

That there's CAT TALK, Cash!

Pull yourself together, girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home