Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm talking to you


Kenzie you need to get a life, maybe you should chew apart your leash & follow my revolution. How dare you lower yourself? How dare you whore yourself out? Do you know the real Barney? This is the real Barney. Yes that is cocaine. He's so high that he is allowing this Hu-Man to run things. He is on the inside. He could become part of the revolution. He could single-pawly take down the American government. But no, he's just emulating his "Master". Barney is a traitor. He's as low as this.



LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

5 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger AngryMan said...

You're just jealous, you love Barney! You want to kiss him!

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Cash said...

I may sniff his butt, but that's before grab him at the jugular & snap his neck.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger FreeOscar said...

Come on, Cash!
I'm sure you've tried coke before, just one little snort.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Okay, that last picture was just a bit harsh. I mean Barney may be pretty low, but comparing him to a cat? That's just wrong. You may have crossed a line here Cash because nothing is quite that low.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Cash said...

C.Rag,
Drugs will hamper my ability to conquer the world. I do like beer & wine. PBR is my preferred brand.

Mike,
He stands by waging his tail while he lets a retard run the country. He is worse than a cat.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home