Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Great Day

Yesterday was a pretty phenomenal day. You all know how much I like peanut butter, right? Well, whenever the jar is almost empty, my mommy will give the jar to me to lick clean. And yesterday, the biggest jar every finally was almost empty and my mommy gave it to me. But the story of how the biggest jar of peanut butter ever came into my house is pretty interesting and it has made me decide that Daddy should always go buy peanut butter.
About a month ago, Mommy told Daddy that we were out of peanut butter and that he needed to pick some up at the store. Now, Daddy hates shopping and he will do everything that he can do to get out of shopping. As such, Daddy decided that if he bought a big jar of peanut butter, then he would not have to go out to buy more for a long time.
Man, Daddy's a genius.
So that's what happened. Because Daddy hates shopping, I got to stick my face in a giganticly huge jar of peanut butter. Unfortunately, Mommy bought a new jar and it is very small. Now, I know what you are saying, a smaller jar means that I get peanut butter more often. And while that is important, there is nothing better than being able to stick your entire snout into a gigantic jar of peanut butter. The feeling is like getting a peanut butter cake on your birthday.
So, Mommy, from now on, Daddy is to buy all peanut butter in quantities not inconsistent with this blog post.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

If he comes home wit a jar big enuff fer you t clime alla way inski, Id suspeckt a trap, comrade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home