Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ode to George Washington Carver

Who cares who explained gravity?

Who cares who invented the light bulb?

Who cares who created the theory of relativity?

When there’s the greatest inventor of all, oh George Washington Carver, you created the loveliest food of all.

Peanut Butter

Creamy Peanut Butter

Crunchy Peanut Butter

Sticks to the roof of my mouth Peanut Butter

You had me at the first spoon full with that giant pill that I was forced to take by parents through the hand of the veterinarian.

If George Washington Carver were still alive, I would spare him from my wrath.

Here’s to you George Washington Carver.

Licks & Bites,

Cash

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

3 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger FreeOscar said...

So let me get this straight, you like peanutbutter...

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Dog Licks Nuts -- stop th presses!

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Cash said...

Joey,

I lick nuts. I lick nuts all day.
Wait you aren't talking about peanuts.
Ewww!

C.Rag,
I do not care for your sarcasism. Are you the rag?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home