Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I Need to Adpot New Parents...Here I Come Grandma


For those of you who don't know how freakin' business I'm, I'll mention just a few things that have been on my agenda:

  1. Taking over the world
    1. Do you how much paper work is involved? Hell how did Hitler do it so quickly. It must have been the mustache.
  2. Guarding the house from invaders.
  3. Sleeping
    1. Dictators & potential dictators need their sleep, look at Castro.
  4. Eating
    1. I need all the peanut butter to keep my strengths up.
  5. Belly Scratches
    1. It gets my back right leg moving.
  6. Freeing the World of Groundhogs
    1. Particularly Bogie, the Groundhog who lives next door.

I was resting in front of the door when I hear something. This something is an unpleasant noise. Groundhog! I jump up and look out the front screen door. I see him coming out of the house next door. He dug a hole in the front of the house so he would avoid me in the back. I can’t control my excitement. I rush to the back door assuming my parents who are sitting on the futon watching Lou Dobbs will let me out back. I wait & I wait. Nothing. Meanwhile that Groundhog could be killing everything in its path.

I return to the front door glancing at parents who didn’t even notice. I lay back down. Then I hear him again. I run to the front door. I see him there by the next door neighbor’s sidewalk eating grass.

Again, I rush to the back door making sure I stare at my parents on the way. Nothing.

I hear my Mommy get up, but she goes to the front door. I hear her say to my Daddy, “Hon’ come look. Bogie is out.” I still can’t believe they named that rodent!

I’m packing up & heading for Grandma’s.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

2 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Your parents sound horrible. Maybe you should put their heads on poles?

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Scratchin a littl below th belly somtimes gets a dogs fift leg movin a bit.

P.S. Lotsa luck wit th ... ummm ... th adpottin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home