Tuesday, August 08, 2006

South Korea You Are Next...






Read at your own risk. This may make you throw up.

The following is a title from a Boston Herald article, Dog meat soup popular as ever in South Korea.

South Korea you are died to me.
You are sick. You are insane. You are disgusting.
You do not deserve to have the companionship of canines.
You do not deserve to live.
Bull to the saying, "Oh it's just their culture."
This is genocide.
This makes me want to tear all you up.
One by one you will feel the wrath.
One by one you will know how Rover feels.
One by one you will die a slow miserable death.

"Oh Cash where is your heart?"
I'll take a dump in anyone's shoes who asks me this question.
Where are these people's hearts?

When there's a Revolution you don't have heart.

South Korea Your Heads are on Poles!

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

5 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Lets not be too hasty here.

Whats th sidedish?

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Cash said...

I think it's Poles named Joey.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Do you look like the dog in the picture?

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Cash said...

I can't tell you that! Too many people are after me, GOSH!
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Eat me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home