Saturday, July 29, 2006

Another One Almost Bit the Dust

OK, so you all know how much I love my Daddy, right? Well, I do, I love my Daddy a lot. But he interfered with me taking out another animal yesterday, and I don't know if I can forgive him for it.
We were down by a creek and I saw a muskrat, so I snuck up on it from behind real super fast like using my super sneaking skills. Daddy yelled for me to leave it alone just as I grabbed it with my mouth. There I was, ready to snap it in half, the taste of fear overwhelming me, telling me to kill, kill, kill, but I did what Daddy told me to do and I dropped it. It got away.
While I was glad that I did what Daddy said and thereby avoided a slap on my backside, I am upset at Daddy for not letting me kill the thing. I mean, why would Daddy want that rotten thing to live? I'm just not sure that I can forgive him for...
He's calling me, hold on a sec...
Man, Daddy gave me some peanut butter to snack on! What a great Daddy! He has no flaws whatsoever! I am so happy!
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Cash said...

Listen here, Polanski, I'm fierce your mother fears me!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Say, ol chum, ya mite wanna fix yer links list. It looks like yer link to Hobbs is bustd.

More persisly, it looks like ya mighta mergd th Hobbs address wit th Polanski Show address.

Ts a simple mattr to fix.

Yeah. Jus dump th Hobbs address an let th JPS link shine forth. I doubt Hobbsd mind. I kno Id be tickld pink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home