Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Too Much Going On

OK, so last Friday, I finished off a rabbit that was in the backyard. That was pretty cool, except my mommy wouldn't let me play with it after I killed it.
So then, I spend the weekend going to a friend of my mommy and daddy's to take care of their dogs. And they had one dog that was really stupid! It was a Golden, too, which is usually one of my favorite breeds. But I didn't like this one because it was stupid, skinny, and acted like a puppy. Plus it just rolled over when I growled at it! Be a freakin' man, GOSH!
So then, Daddy gets home from his work yesterday and takes me out on a walk, and guess what? The neighbors down the street have a new freakin' dog! Do you know what this means for me? It means I have to let another punk dog know who is boss and show him how I run this neighborhood. I mean, he could get the crazy idea that he is the king of block and that he can just set up whatever operations that he wants.
That is not how it works! I have a very simple system set up that is designed to keep me from getting into trouble with the Po-Po. If you start doing too much, or someone else introduces too much crime into the neighborhood, they respond with a general crackdown and that just takes all my business away. I can't be having that, so I gots to set some rules with this punk.
And finally, The Man who Comes with Grandma when she comes to visit got a new car to replace his Nova. I told Grandma that I could really use the Nova because I have a lot of business that I conduct outside of my city block and a car could come in real handy (I took over the operations from an old cat friend of mine, Buddy, he's one of the good ones). But do you know what happened? He's keeping it! He didn't even consider giving it to me. Well, from now one, I'm going to my other Grandparents to stay when I get mad at Mommmy and Daddy or when the Po-Po comes looking for me.
Man, will the work ever end so I can just get back to my goals of world domination?
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

5 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Blogger FreeOscar said...

Cash,

The Nova link failed.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Cash said...

It worked for me, you sub-standard hu-man. But I changed the link. It's the first quote, hit download for the full effect.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Wont be long bfore that Golden comes a-lookin fer some po-po from YOUski.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger AngryMan said...

You don't eat poop, do you Cash? I bet you do, but you just keep it secret. You're a closeted poop eater, aren't you?

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Cash said...

Your time is coming, NotSoAngryGirlyMan!
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home