Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My Daddy Is A Freakin' Genius

So, I have a slight incontinence problem. Every four months or so, I leak a little bit when I'm sleeping. My mom and dad have been dealing with this for my whole life and dad always maintained that it had do with the SPCA fixing me too soon. I was just a little pup when I got fixed, not more than a month or so. But just for the record, I was a freakin' huge pup. I was never "little," OK?
Anyway, none of the vets that dealt with me before we moved to our current residence (I can't tell you where that is because people are out to get me) thought that daddy knew what he was talking about.
Well, our current vet put me on medicine to deal with the problem, and it went away. Daddy asked what could be causing it and they said that girl dogs who get fixed sometimes can't produce enough hormones and that leads to incontinence problems.
Hmmmm... Looks like daddy was on the right track the whole time. Sounds to me like the old vets should have freakin' listened to him from day one! Gosh!

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger FreeOscar said...

So you piss on yourself.

There are doggy diapers.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Cash said...

I'll piss on you!
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home