Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Planning a Revolution... Do You Know How Freaking Busy I Am ...Part II




Here’s some advice to anyone who's trying to stage a revolution: avoid committees, departments, or any freaking red tape.
So anyways I set up CANINE ASS KICKING COMITTEE (CAKC). CAKC is basically my war planning committee. We meet at the
Dog Park on a daily basis usually after our Hu-Mans get off of work.
I'm still the leader, but I thought it would be appropriate to delegate some of the work.
I'm all about delegating, because I still have other duties such as regulating groundhogs, sleeping, & eating peanut butter.
Don't get me wrong I really like Golden Retrievers (not bitches, males only).
Their concentration is worse than Hu-man kid not on riddle.
They can't look vicious.
Look at this:





Does this put fear into you? No! You want to grab a tennis ball and pretend to throw it while Golden No Brain chases it. I am attracted to Goldens, but I should not have put him, Max, on CAKC. He forgets his assignments, but he never forgets to bring his tennis ball.
Priorities!
I should never have let him hump me. Oh did I say that out loud? That's an inside word.

I've got plans and someone else's work to do.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home