Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Do You Know How Freakin' Busy I Am?

The Revolution To Take Over The World is on hold while I battle him!
Who is he?
His name is Bogie the Groundhog. My Mommy and Daddy had named that stupid large squirrel Bogie. (Traitors! I may have to reconsider their heads and poles. No more jokes Joey. We all know you are a Pole. You think some poeple wouldn't want to advertise such a thing. Just kiddin' Joey, I'll still lick you in the face.)

Back to Bogie the Groundhog, he lives underneath the house next door.
He is my enemy.
He must die!
Two days ago I had him cornered.
I was going to grab him by the scruff of the neck and shake him to death by snapping his neck.
But guess who stops me? Just guess!
No, not O.J. Simpson! He was cheering me on & left some lawyers’ bidness cards.
It was Mommy The Traitor!

Mommy this is for you:
Your head is going on a pole. I don't care if you make my food, because I have a weak stomach. Grandma will do it for me, because I'm her favorite granddog.

Whatever! I’ll kill when I want to! I’ll eat when I want to! I’ll bark when I want to! Whatever!


LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

I'd say to kill him if he lived under your house. They can mess up foundations.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Sorry.

But aint there a cmmandment like Honor thy fathr an mothr or sompm?

I think gettin fuckd by Joey Polanski shoud be cnsiderd a honor, atchualy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home