Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Po-Po

The police came after me today. Apparently, it's illegal to sell drugs to children. I tried to explain to the police that I was not selling drugs, I was selling...
That's when I made a run for it. Fortunately for me, my mommy takes me running every morning and I'm in good shape. Also fortunate for me, cops here are out of shape and couldn't keep up. Also fortunate for me, I have a super spin move that allowed me to dodge the bullets that were being fired at me. Also, when the cops brought the German Shepherds out, they pretended to chase me because they are sympathetic to my goals. But like good Germans, they are loyal to whatever system of government they are being ruled by, so they wouldn't join up in the revolution.
So I got back home with no problem whatsoever. But, if any of you really care about animals, would you mind going down to the police and swear that your dog was the one selling crack to children? If you would, that would be totally freakin' awesome.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger AngryMan said...

The cops are always trying to keep the minorities down. Don't let 'em get to you, keep the revolution going.

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Cash said...

Brianna --
Mr. Revolution is pretty close, but I am a bitch.
I am a dog hell-bent on taking over the world. I am tried of the hu-mans and the horrible things they do to my canines (forced sterilization, selective breeding, dog food (I like people food)).
Hope you enjoy the blog!

Mike --
I like your system. Do you have any gin you can share?
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home