Saturday, April 29, 2006

Quit Yer Bitchin'

Look, a lot of people have been whining about gas prices, and I am sick of it. I have a lot of stock in the different gas companies and the higher the price is, the more money I make. And I really need this money to follow through on my world domination plans. You see, without this money, it will take me longer to buy the tools and weapons that I need to bring down the evil hu-man overlords. If you want to help me out and avoid having your head on a pole once the revolution begins, then you better do one of the following:
1) Donate directly to me. If you want to, leave your email address in the comments section and I will give you instructions as to how to pay me. This method is a 100% effective way to avoid having your head placed on a pole.
2) Keep buying gas. And not just when you are low on gas, but every chance you get. Keep cans in your car/cars and fill them up. Fill up empty water bottles or soda bottles, have a gasoline fight like in Zoolander, or buy someone else gas. Not only does it help the revolution, but its also quite neighborly.
Please do one of the following. It really helps the revolution and helps you avoid having your head put on a pole.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

4 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

whatcha gonna buy? opposable thumbs?? its pretty hard to take over the world without em

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Cash said...

2012 is the end because of me.
Ragnarök will begin with a wolf (that’s me) swallowing the sun.
Never underestimate the power of a canine.

...I need my heart worm meds today.

Long Live The Revolution!

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

i have seen the shadow wolf a few times. he purrs when i pet him.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Cash said...

Wolves don't purr!
Your head is going on a pole!

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home