Saturday, April 29, 2006

Franklin County Virginia Made the List


Damn! I can't believe what the people at the county animal shleter are doing! How could they let this happen to a dog? I mean, it's a hound dog, too! I could understand if they let this happen to a Standard Poodle with odd haircuts, but a hound dog? How in the world could you let a dog receive your care day after day after day and not do anything about the fact that all you can see on the dog are its bones? How hard is it to take the dog to the vet and get its hookworms treated?
This is why I started the revolution! You bastards just keep killing and mistreating my fellow canines and you expect us to roll over on command and not do anything about it! Well, prepare for my wrath, bi-atches!!!
You know, if this had been a kid, people would be in jail and the Commonwealth's Attorney would be prosecuting! These people would be getting punished for what they did, not just being yelled at. And what is wrong with the people in that County? The euthanasia rate is at 86%! Ridiculous! God gave you hu-mans dominion over the animals in Genesis, yet you have failed. Fortunately, I saw that the public outcry against this dog's treatment has resulted in a substantial budget increase and has also prompted desire to make this a no-kill clinic. You feeble hu-mans better help this happen, or my wrath will reign down on you like some sort of wrath that reigns down on people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home