Sunday, May 07, 2006

Temporary Mission

OK, it's been made abundantly clear that my aunt doesn't think too highly of me. She thinks that I am only capable of pooping and eating, nothing more; I resent this highly. You would think that this blog, showing my aspirations of world domination and my ability to type without opposable thumbs, would be enough to disprove her. Well, it isn't.
As such, I have to take a sidetrack from my goals of world domination and the canine revolution and focus on proving to my aunt how wrong she is. I had a plan to send her some poop through the mail (delicious irony, right?), but it's against the law to do that unless you go through a lot of procedures and crap. I really don't have time for all that, I mean, planning a revolution takes a lot of freakin' time, GOSH!
OK, so I'm pretty much out of ideas for revenge other than the head on pole idea, but I want to take a different approach here. Since my aunt is kin, I want to give her the chance to realize how wrong she is and to join the dark side. So please give me some help on revenge ideas. Helping me out will get you a "Don't Put (Fill in Blank)'s Head on A Pole" card that you can cash in during when the Revolution comes.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home