Friday, May 12, 2006

Mornings

I love mornings.
Mommy takes me out to chase rabbits (and I always corner them, but I don't like to catch them, I just like to chase them), then I come home and eat breakfast, and then the best part happens.
Mommy gets up early to do her job as a prostitute, and Daddy sleeps in because he doesn't have a job right now (but he starts a new one today). While Mommy gets ready, she lets me in the bedroom and I jump up on her side of the bed and sleep by Daddy!
Daddy is great to sleep by. Not only is he warm and comfortable, but he's a sucker. I can take up as much of the bed as I want and he won't complain! If I try to roll around and take more room, he'll just scratch my belly! Then, after all that, he'll get up to watch his stories and he'll let me stay on the bed! Then the bed is all mine! Goddamn, it's sweet!

3 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Blogger FreeOscar said...

It seems as though I need to wash your mouth out with soap.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger HissyFitz said...

At least you don't chase cats.

My cat likes to sleep on the bed,too, but doesn't get the concept of weekends and wakes me up around 5 am by running all over the bed and attacking the corners.

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Cash said...

Hissy --
I'm not too fond of cats. They are the enemy, but since they are animals, I do not take any action to rid the world of them. We are in a detente.
C.Rag --
You talk better than you clean.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home