Wednesday, April 25, 2007

He's Back!

Warm weather has come back, & Bogie is back.


I've been battling for about a year now. I've only let him live, because I've been very busy with my revolution & he's being funded by this evil organization which has proved to be evasive.
Groundhogs are giant rats. Why is there a GroundHog Day?
Why isn't there the Bestest Animal Day? Of course the bestest animal would be canines.

I've come up with a new plan. My Hu-Man parents are such losers that they play Mouse Trap. I've come up with a Groundhog Trap.

I’ve to go outside to set it.

I’ll be having groundhog for dinner.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

7 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger FreeOscar said...

I just don't believe you. You need to have proof that you will really kill this rodent.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Sara Sue said...

When you kill it, can I borrow the carcass to roll around on before my interview?

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Are you sure that you're not confusing the groundhog w/your tennis ball?

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I think you are secretly afraid of groundhogs and you are just acting brave.

Haven't you ever heard of "Dog Days" of summer? I mean it's not a single day, but often a whole string of them.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I bet you woont be so hard on a Prairie DOG!

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger Cash said...

C.Rag,
It dead now. Your proof is my growl, the last sound you will hear when your head is on a poll.

Sara Sue,
I'm shipping half of the carcass to do. I need the head for my poles.

AngryMan,
How dare you mock me! I'm going to piss on your shoes.

Mike,
I'm going to piss in your gin.

Joey,
Those rodents think they be saved from my wrath by using the name "dogs". I know the truth. They are evil & they will all suffer.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Redroach said...

Cash, I love the blog
I will have to share it with the Doom Cake Dogs.

TV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home