Saturday, April 07, 2007

Bears!

You Hu-Mans have many enemies: cats, Me the Most Fearsome, George W. Bush, Christians, Arabs, & bears.

All bears are your enemies but none more than polar bears. They are pissed off because your global warming is killing them & their habitat.

Let me clarify that I hate bears. I admire their hate for you, but I don't trust them.

A polar bear sleeper cell exists in Berlin. His name is Knut.



He looks like a teddy bear now, but he will grow up & destroy Berlin.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, except cats.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

4 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Why exactly don't you trust bears? They have been the target of humans for some time now.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Snap, Crackle, & Pope -- cute!

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Cash said...

AngryMan,
I do not have to explain myself to a Hu-Man.

Joey,
That's what that bear will do to you: Snap your neck, crack your bones, & pop your guts.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I dint say "pop".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home