Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Anti-Dog Sentiment Needs To Go

Following the lead of the great revolutionary The Rev. Al Sharpton, I, too, have decided to take on racism in the media. But I am starting at a different place. Instead of going after rap music, I will be taking on WEATHER MEN!!!
Weather men are horrible racists. Why? Because every year, they start talking about how awful and rotten and hot the "Dog Days of Summer" are. What is wrong with dogs? Further, what is wrong with Dogs' Days? Those should be wonderful things. After all, dogs are:
1) Tough
2) Loyal
3) Super Tough
4) Friendly
5) Honorable
6) Protective
7) Etc.
So, weather folks, I am coming after you. Be prepared, for you have know idea what my dog days will be like!
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

P.S. I know that you are thinking that I shouldn't say "Dog Days" if I have a problem with it. But, it's OK for me to do it because I am a dog. If you aren't a dog, you can't say it. Got it?

6 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Mike said...

What about this nappy headed ho?

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Most admirable thing about dogs is how much they love chasin tail.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger FreeOscar said...

I like chasing tail too.

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Don't mess w/Jim Cantore, he is not just a mere weather man, he is a WEATHER GOD!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

So, go purchase a Glock and go on a rampage at your local Dog Obedience School.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cats are equal or lesser than Dogs because their rivalry progress is going down slowly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home