Tuesday, September 25, 2007

No Mormon Ninja Will Get Me

So, Mike and Carmen have a problem with Jesus Freaks.



















Apparently, they come by and harass them and force them to hide. I don't have that problem. Jesus Freaks don't come by my house anymore. You know why? Because I don't take any of their crap. They tried to come up once and press some of their crazy religion on me, but I didn't fall for it. I knew their insane Ninja tricks, and I didn't let them press their Ninja religion on me. I mauled like a mad man, and they don't come around here no more. Yeah, that's what happened. I tell you the truth. The Pope won't even come to my door now, smart man, for a child molester.

7 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Pope Benedict XVI said...

Hohoho, who's a funny dog . . . don't make me molest you, yes, yes

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Cash--You should be in New York right now putting Mamoo's head on a pole. Carmen and I will handle the Mormons and the Pope will handle the small children.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

I would be more scared of the Scientologists . ..

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Forrest Proper said...

I'm not quite clear on the Mormon vs. Ninja thing.

Mormons travel in pairs, is that it?

Why on earth would right-wing religious fanatics travel in groups of two men? ponder... ponder... ponder...

OH MY GOD!!! GREAT FLAMING SALAMANDERS!! I'VE GOT I-

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Sara Sue said...

I'm so glad you're back, Cash! (ear scratch) Now, what have you done with our favorite Pole?

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Cash said...

All of you will have your heads on poles!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Even Sara Sue? She gave you an ear scratch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home