Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bad Newz…for you

I’ve been away in Richmond, VA. What a freaking Hell Hole! I had some doggy friends of mine tell me it’s nice. They would bark, “There’s a lot to do.” CAT LITTER! That’s what Richmond is. It’s cat litter. Anyways, I’ve been very very busy giving bribes to lawyers & judges, & I’m never going back to Richmond…Cat Litter… unless it’s to see an execution.

Now that I’ve taken care of Head on Pole Vick. I can continue my Revolution Plans. The first part is to take over Asian Dog Eating Countries. That fire on that plane was not an accident. It has paw marks all over. I will also attack the economy by putting lead paint on all the toys manufacture from the Dog Eating Counties which results in recalls. This kills two cats with one stone, making Hu-Mans stupider & hurting the Dog Eating Countries’ profits.

As you can tell I’ve been very very busy. I also got to see my Grandma who was crying a lot. It was like freaking Niagara Falls. It was just over my Uncle Stinkie who smells. I would lick Grandma in the face and that cured Grandma’s sadness.

I rock the dog house.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

4 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

MMMMM Doggies testes

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Did you also cave in that mine on the Mormons?

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

I get why you spelled "news" with a "z". It's because Vick's kennel company was "Bad Newz", so you made a pun. I get jokes.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Cash said...

The Headless Malach,
I have a fever...the only cure is more headless Malach.

Mike,
Mormons don't confront me.

C.Rag,
I don't answer whores.

AngryMan,
You will get my wrath too.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home