Thursday, June 14, 2007

In Japan, home for old dogs to open


I'm suspicious of this "nursing home for dogs." It comes from Japan. I don't trust any slant eye dog eaters. I can say that because I'm a dog. It seems to be like a glue factory is for horses. At first everything will be great, but then as the cameras go away & the stupid owners forget... that's not hamburger you are eating.
My Revolution will take longer time in Asia. The dogs there are not that bright since they're consider kibble.
Asian you are on notice.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

6 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Mike said...

I think you are going to have to nuke Asia.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

MMMMMM - Poodle

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger FreeOscar said...

Haven't you put Asians on notice before?
Are you recycling?

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Cash said...

Mike,
I'll get the Thai Hookers out before I do. Just for you Mike. You take good care of your Chihuahu by letting her rule the house. I'll do this one favor.

The Pussiless,
Check your yard. There's a steaming pile just for you.

C.Rag,
I'll repeat what I commented on your blog. SLUT!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Shouldn't you start your revolution in Asia?

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Cash said...

Maybe you should HUSH!

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home